The Picture City South Photo Contest is on the hunt for beautiful photos of our community. The third annual photo contest, presented by City South Magazine, showcases the best photographers in our community—not to mention the subjects that give them inspiration.
We're looking for photos that show off the core values of our community in five categories:
- Activities & Events
- City Landmarks
- Wildlife & Nature
- People & Families
We'll accept submissions August 1—August 30 at 5 pm, and Readers' Choice voting will take place September 9—September 30. A panel of judges from City South Magazine and the community will select the best in each category and announce around October 1.
Start looking back at your favorite photos from the past year and select some favorites. Be sure to read the Picture City South FAQ and our official Rules and Guidelines before submitting your photos.
2019 Picture City South Photo Contest Timeline:
- Submissions accepted online from August 1, 2019-August 30, 2019.
- Readers' Choice voting will take place online from September 9, 2019-September 30, 2019.
- Winners will be announced online around October 1.
- Picture City South photo contest Rules & Guidelines
- Picture City South photo contest FAQ
- For additional questions please contact web editor Anthony Brousseau at email@example.com